I’ve had the pleasure of reviewing the ebook, Four Creative Secrets to a Happy Home by Mrs. Lorrie Flem.
I was hooked by the title. Secrets to a happy home, who couldn’t benefit from a book like that.
This is a very quick read, but in eight pages, it provided me with more ideas for changing my home than a book with 200 pages.
Mrs. Flem divides this ebook into four distinct sections:
- Top Seven Clutter Keepers
- Seven Habits to Make You and Your Family Happier
- Seven Spiritual Weapons for Happiness
- Seven Organizational Inspirations
I shared many portions of this book with my husband and we have begun implementing some changes in our home based on the ideas given by Mrs. Flem.
- We have a basket on my desk that all incoming mail goes into to be sorted through. This has reduced the amount of clutter than typically would wind up on the kitchen table.
- I’ve been making a purpose to make quiet time a priority. My day runs much more smoothly if I begin it with time with Jesus.
- We’ve been focusing on keeping peace in our home. There is no room for petty arguments and rude comments.
- Both my husband and I recognize that we enjoy being home and are much more productive when the house is organized. We’ve been focusing on one area each day. Setting a timer and working in one area for ten minutes at a time is a great way to make progress.
I’ve read through the entire ebook three times in the past week. I keep coming back to it for more tips and inspiration. The biblical references are a great dose of encouragement.
Four Creative Secrets to a Happy Home has been a huge blessing to our family. I highly recommend it to everyone. You can receive your free copy by subscribing to Encouraging Moments from Eternal Encouragement Magazine. Just follow this link and fill in your name and email address. You will receive a link to this ebook AND a copy of the Eternal Encouragement magazine. Double score!
This beautiful but practically written ebook is a must-read for all wives and mothers who truly want to make their house into a godly home.