Weekly Link-Ups/Blog Hops are great ways to connect with other bloggers! Below is an ever-growing list of the weekly link ups that I participate in.
If you host a link up/blog hop and would like to have it listed here, please email me at HeatherNBowen@gmail.com and I will get you added to this list!
- The Modest Mom Blog: Modest Monday: posts about anything concerning being a godly feminine woman (modesty, being a wife, mother, homeschooler, homemaker, cooking, sewing, etc.)
- The Better Mom: Better Mom Mondays: posts can include the topics of mothering, marriage, homemaking, discipleship, recipes, organization and more!
- Muffin Tin Mom: Muffin Tin Monday: link up photos of your muffin tin meals. Have no idea what a muffin tin meal is? Go visit her site for great ideas!
- Love2Learn2Day: Math Monday Blog Hop: posts about math (learning tips, resources, etc)
- OrgJunkie.com: Meal Plan Monday: posts about your weekly meal plan.
- Raising Arrows: Welcome Home link up: posts that will benefit the Christian homemaker.
- A Proverbs 31 Wife: Marriage Monday: posts about marriage.
- Hip Homeschool Moms: Blog Hop: posts related to homeschooling.
- Growing Home: Teach Me Tuesday: posts about anything homemaking related.
- Many Little Blessings: Top Ten Tuesday: top ten style posts.
- Educating Laytons: Tactile Tuesday: posts about tactile learning.
- Adventurez in Child ‘Rearing and Young Living Oil Lady: Kidz in the Kitchen: posts about family-friendly recipes.
- Cornerstone Confessions: Titus 2 Tuesdays: posts about marriage, parenting, homemaking, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more.
- Time Warp Wife: Titus 2 Tuesdays: posts that will encourage women to joyfully live out their roles as wives and keepers of their homes I’m looking for posts on marriage, parenting, housekeeping, recipes, etc.
- Far Above Rubies: Domestically Divine Tuesdays: posts about home design, cleaning, cooking, health and nutrition, sewing, raising children, home education, homemaking giveaways, marriage, etc
- Becoming a Strong Woman of God: Tasty Tuesday: posts that will encourage women in their kitchens.
- Living and Learning at Home: Trivium Tuesday: posts to encourage and inform others who use the Classical Method of homeschooling.
- Our 4 Kiddos- Try a New Recipe Tuesday: posts about new recipes you’ve tried.
- Organic Aspirations: Eco Kids Tuesdays: posts that are family-friendly ideas and are also friendly for the environment.
- The Pelsers: Kids in the Word Wednesday: posts about teaching the Bible to your children.
- Kathy’s Cluttered Mind: Wildlife Wednesdays: posts about creation exploration.
- Women Living Well: posts about marriage, parenting, homemaking, homeschooling, finances, recipes, organization and more!
- Simply Helping Him: Wisdom Wednesday: link up posts you would like to share.
- We are THAT Family: Works for Me Wednesday: posts containing helpful tips.
- Young Living Oil Lady: Healthy 2Day Wednesday: link up to your favorite healthy posts.
- What’s Working Wednesday: any posts that highlight something that is working well for you and/or your family.
- Marla’s Motherhood Musings: Little Disciples: posts about teaching your teaching your little ones about the Bible.
- Hope is the Word: Read Aloud Thursday: posts about your read aloud adventures.
- Enchanted Homeschooling Mom & Upside Down Homeschooling: Hearts for Home Weekly Blog Hop: posts about homeschooling, homemaking, parenting, marriage, family, faith, crafts, recipes, etc
- Our Simple Country Life: Hearts 4 Home Thursday: posts about living out Proverbs 31 and/or Titus 2.
- The Purposeful Mom: Thrifty Thursday: posts about living frugally, thrifty tips and tricks, money-saving DIY projects and gardening, frugal recipes, and encouraging posts on financial stewardship are all welcome.
- Teachers of Good Things: Toddler Training Thursday: posts about training your little ones.
- The Homeschool Village: Ultimate Homeschool Link-Up: posts about homeschooling.
- Holy Spirit-Led Homeschooling: Big Family Friday: encouraging, family-related posts (you don’t have to have a big family to link up!)
- Gricefully Homeschooling: Homeschool FreeBEE Friday: posts sharing freeBees!
- Homegrown Learners: Collage Friday
- Tales From a Gyspy Mama: 5 Minute Friday
- Beholding Glory: Faith-Filled Friday: posts can be about God, art, baking, photography, parenting, marriage, homeschooling, writing or blogging as long as they tie into or display the Lord.
- Becoming a Strong Woman of God: Homeschooling Friday: posts about homeschooling.
- Loving Our Journey: Faithfully Parenting Fridays: stories, moments, realizations, or tips of parenting with faith.
- Creative Christian Mama: Weekend Whatever: posts about marriage, Parenting, Frugality, Homemaking, Homesteading, Crafting, Christianity or whatever else you have been walking through!
- Finding Joy: Friday Favorite Things: posts about your favorite things.
- It’s a Boy’s Life: Field Trip Friday
- Homeschool Creations: Preschool Corner
- iHomeschool Network: The Homeschool Mother’s Journal: posts about your weekly homeschool adventures
- Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers: Weekly Wrap-Up
- Welcome to Our Good Life: 3 in 30: making goals reality, three at a time.
- 1+1+1=1: Tot School: posts about teaching tots.
- Sam’s Noggin: Stick with it Saturday: fitness-related posts.
- Adventures in Mommydom: Science Sunday: posts about science.